KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!
DEFEND COLLECTION LAWSUITS.
- Debtors’ prisons, such as those in New York City in colonial times, were outlawed over one hundred years ago. US citizens can no longer be prosecuted criminally for owing most types of debts.
- You are not alone. Debt collection has been around for thousands of years and most debt collection cases have been addressed by the courts.
- Congress recognized the need to protect the American citizens from abusive debt collectors when it created the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the Fair Credit Reporting Act in the 1970s.
- For more information please visit www.naca.net, or call us for a free consultation.
- Under the U.S. Constitution, you have the right to discuss your legal issues with an attorney before going before a judge.
- Stop collection calls – You have the right to request a debt collector to “cease and desist” collection calls, especially at your place of employment.
- Negotiate favorable settlements – We have helped many clients save thousands of dollars.
- KNOW YOUR RIGHTS – TAKE CONTROL, WE CAN HELP!
“Fast, efficient, friendly and affordable. I refer Brackett and Strunk to everyone who needs help with their debts.” – Jo, Knoxville
“I think very highly of them. Brackett and Strunk are very professional and helpful.” – John, Oliver Springs